Delhi Public School Chandanagar Hyderabad , is a co-educational, day school with an enrolment of more than students.
DPSS-Chandanagar Hyderabad offers education from Nursery to Grade 5. This School is affiliated to – CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education)
All lessons are delivered by facilitators who are specialists in their chosen field. Our teachers are skilled in presenting the challenging subject curriculum in a way that makes it easier for our students to learn more effectively.
Student’s progress in scholastic and co-scholastic areas is continuously monitored and a comprehensive report is available at the end of every milestone test and exam for parent's reference.
Students undergo an invigorating learning experience through a variety of contemporary learning aids and resources. Individual learning is supported through a series of enrichment classes and workshops.
Teachers work closely with students in the classrooms, and one-on-one in small groups outside the classroom, to support and enhance their English language skills and needs in listening, speaking, reading and writing.
Through a holistic approach towards learning we aim to provide our students with:
- Requisite knowledge and skills that very child has a right to learn.
- Learning environment enabling them to learn in a balanced manner,
- High level thinking skills which will help them tackle many of the moral, social and cultural issues which are part of growing up.
- An environment which allows interaction with peers and assists in development as a social system.
- To pave the way for such non-cognitive learning we organise a variety of competitions and cultural events which also support formal learning. Inter class/house competitions such as Debate, Recitation, Fancy Dress,Group Song, Folk Dance, Rangoli, Art and Craft etc. provide learning experiences which enrich the educational and social development of the students.
Hand in hand with class-room education, such events provide the students with an opportunity to be a part of a broad spectrum of activities which promote the development of a “Complete Being.”
Some of these activities are:
- Literary Activities
- Music & Dance
- Games & Sports
- Cricket, Table Tennis, Chess, Football, Skating
Activities in Pre-Primary Section Related to
- Sensory Education
- Recognize sounds, Textures etc.
- Motor Development
- Colouring, Scribbling, Climbing stairs,
- Stringing beads, Clay moulding etc.